Ok, nothing too exciting to report, but I’ve been working on some more “plumbing,” namely, the ability to save a world and then reload it. I’ve got this working: although I should explore if it’s possible to just save the random number generator’s seed (answer is probably not, as I might allow for the world to be terraformed in-game).
- commanders/characters/cities can now only order x numbeof units in their control radius.
- this means i can have a sort of “scout” unit, which as a large control radius, but can only order one unit per turn.
- the playing chits have been improved a little
To do in the near future
- finish work on the Load/New world stuff.
- allow for units to be saved along with the geography.
- most the minor points on my previous to-do list.
- and then, more excitingly, add in a second faction 🙂